Grant Writing for STEAM and Coding
Tuesday, June 7th, 4pm CST
Join us as as a Nancy Penchev gives you her best tips, tricks and success stories for finding and submitting grants to build your STEAM and coding tools.
Come to reignite your passion for teaching with actionable ideas to spark curiosity, exploration, and joy in your students that they will remember for years to come.
Not able to make it to the live webinar? Don't worry! We'll be more than happy to send you the recording once available. Just sign up and we'll make sure you get a copy straight to your inbox.
Save Your Seat Today!
Nancy Penchev is the lower school STEM/Design teacher and Instructional Technology Coordinator at Scheck Hillel Community School in North Miami Beach, FL. She has 20+ years classroom experience in grades K-5. More about Nancy:
- Contributing organizer for Global Maker Day
- Lifelong learner
- Social Studies Lab
- Maker Space and Robotics instructor
- Girls Building STEAM founder
- Children's book enthusiast
- Blogger www.nancypenchev.edublogs.org
- Passionate sharer of instructional technology
- Best daughter, sister, aunt EVER, pretty good wife
And a person NEVER scared to say....Uh I don't know, let's figure it out together
B.S. Elementary Education, M.A. Early Childhood Education, M.A. Instructional Technology, EdS Instructional Technology and Distance Learning